Saturday September 24th, 2011 8:00am Sharp!
We are confirmed for an 8:00am arrival Saturday, September 24th at the SRCS site for our first work party of 2011-12. We are scheduled to work until noon on that day as we are taking care of many items on our “to do” list. If you were not at the last Fathers Club meeting please feel free to just show up on that Saturday to help us out. We hope to have at least 6-8 people or more there to assist.
What we’re doing…
- Install (3) 2-3/8? diameter poles with no parking signs
- Install (2) 3-1/2? poles for Basketball hoops.
(Board & hoop to be installed at a later time)
- Re-Paint front parking curb RED
- Possible install poles for fence between K-1 and the rest of the school
- 2 Possible other projects (still working on details)
What to bring…
- Painting supplies, brushes, rollers, drops, etc..
- Your own tools if you are so inclined
- Weed eater & blower
- Darvin – Paint, Poles, & Signs
- Don – Plastic barriers??